changing damping coefficient during simulation

From: Gozde Eskici (geskici_at_mail.med.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2014 - 10:20:25 CDT

Hi,

I am trying to simulate a two-phase system. In starting structure, water is placed in phase I and it is free to go back and forth between phases. When it is in phase II, it is exposed to different viscosity than phase I. I have a pdb file to initially assign damping coefficients for phase I. But, those damping coefficients should be reassigned for water conditionally during simulation. Is it possible to do? If so, I would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
Gozde