Re: AW: Dihedrals multiplicity!

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2014 - 19:48:12 CST

Please reply to the list, not to people's personal e-mail.

I'll need some more details to be of any help. Is this a lipid or a
cofactor or a drug-like molecule? Are you planning to simulate its
interaction with a biomolecule (such as a protein or nucleic acid)? If
yes, what force field are you planning to use for the biomolecule?

Best regards,

        Kenno.