How to solvate a protein using C36 and not C27

From: zeynab mohamad hoseyni (zmhoseyni_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2014 - 11:08:14 CST

Dear All, I intend to use charmm36 for NAMD simulation of a transmembrane protein which already crossed a lipid bilayer. I produced the psf file using c36 but as soon as I want to solvate the system I have to use the solvent plug-in of vmd. I use the Solvate version 1.4 which uses c27 and not c36. Can anyone guide me how to solvate the protein using C36? Thanks in advance, Zeynab