CAN'T FIND DIHEDRAL PARAMETERS FOR CPH1 NR2 FE NPH

From: Katherine Parra Pulido (kparra_at_mail.usf.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2014 - 23:33:49 CST

Hello,

I'm trying to run a minimization on a big system, but have had problems
with force field parameters
(toppar_c31b1<http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/download.php?filename=CHARMM_ff_params_files/toppar_c31b1.tar.gz>).
I'm using namd 2.7 since software update does not depend on me it is
installed in a cluster.
I've been searching in mailing list with no success about fatal error:
CAN'T FIND DIHEDRAL PARAMETERS FOR CPH1 NR2 FE NPH.
Evidently this dihedral is not in prm file I'm using, if copying and paste
from another file is the solution where should I look for this?
Thank you for your time, and I'm sorry for any grammatical error, English
is not my native language.

*KP*