About Tcl8.3 error in namd2.8

From: Vidhya Sankar (vidhyasankar7928_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2014 - 08:20:20 CST

Dear Developers Thank you for your previous replies When i try to Run the Installed Namd using the following Command ./namd2 src/new.conf  I have got the following error ./namd2: error while loading shared libraries: libtcl8.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory When i try to locate libtcl8.3.so it does not exists But I Have Installed and Compiled the Tcl8.3 from source using the following command ./configure make make install Still it shows the error Should i use the  --enable-shared option during configure  With Regards S.Vidhyasankar