minimization with symmetry restrain

From: flavio seixas (oivalf_nix_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2013 - 12:31:39 CST

Hi, I modeled an homotetrameric protein with Modeller software, using symmetry restrains aplyed to all Ca atoms. Chains B, C and D are symmetrical to A chain. Now I want to minimize the pdb model using NAMD2 CG method and the same symmetry restrain. I was looking NAMD user guide and Namd-list for similar topics and the only reference I found regards MDFF method. My questions are: 1) Is it also posible to aply symmetry on CG minimizing using NAMD? 2) Is there a tutorial, script or reference to guide me? regards, Flavio   ------------------------------------- Flavio Augusto Vicente Seixas Laboratory of Structural Biochemistry Department of Biochemistry Universidade Estadual de Maringá, PR, Brazil http://www.uem.br