Re: Two GPU-based workstation

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2013 - 08:04:02 CST

Its strange but no log file is found in the work directory and I could not
find a suitable option in the conf file for the log saving. :) Almost
that I have its the 645000 steps computed during 6 hours of simulation
(100k atoms protein in explicit water)
Also I'd be thankful for list of all possible swithes accompanied with the
namd2 terminal command

James