Re: CUDA vd non-CUDA for minimization

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 13:55:00 CDT

This has been discussed in great detail by Axel Kohlmeyer in a thread
titled "Equilibration of the membrane bilayers with CUDA-support" only 5
weeks ago. Search the archives (preferably before posting).

To summarize: the CUDA code is expected to run into trouble when given
strained structures that won't occur in a normal MD simulation.