Re: CHARMGUI and ligands parametrisation

From: Sunhwan Jo (sunhwan_at_uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 10:34:40 CDT

James,

It appears to be a CHARMM-GUI bug.

1) CG311 is recognized as CG31 because CHARMM-GUI didn't write extended PSF format. In addition, step6.1 input also didn't read ligand's parameter file. I have submitted the patch to our source repository. It may takes sometime it gets updated to the main website. In the meantime, you can use the following psf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/163146/step5_assembly.psf

And add following line in your input:

parameters ../lig/lig.prm

2) I'm not sure what is the cause. I'll have to relay this to other developer and see what she thinks.

Best,
Sunhwan

On Sep 24, 2013, at 9:38 AM, James Starlight <jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com<mailto:jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com>>