Re: charm-gui membrane builder

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2013 - 14:32:17 CDT

1- its OK!

2- That simulation have finished without any errors. Such problem with psf
file I had only in case when I've tried to make some modifications in the
existing pdb _ psf ( e,g reduce Z layer and remove some water).

One extra question about Charm-gui

I've made new system with embedded protein+ ligand into bilayer (here you
can find it http://www.charmm-gui.org/?doc=input/membrane&time=1379425348 )

Should I create position restrained files for protein and ligand ( in
accordance with namd tutorial ) and make some additions to the
equilibration inp files ?

James