Fwd: deca-alanin folding by remd parallel tempering

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2013 - 04:35:45 CDT

In other words, is folded alanin.pdb from experiments or from parallel
tempering or other forms of remd simulations? Just to know to what I am
comparing the results of my parallel tempering with provided alanin.pdb.

It should be clear that I am running the same simulations on the
polipeptide of my interest. Is there a tool for carrying out a clustering
of conformations from parallel tempering?

thanks
francesco pietra