Re: catdcd error

From: Niklaus Johner (niki.johner_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 08:26:24 CDT

Are you trying to write in a directory where you don't have the rights, or maybe no space left?

As for your catdcd command, I thought you had to indicate the file types for each file, but that might be version dependent.

Niklaus Johner
Weill Cornell Medical College
Harel Weinstein Lab
Department of Physiology and Biophysics