RE : AW: vmd-l: Occupancy maps

From: Andrei Tudor (andrei.tudor.1_at_ulaval.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2013 - 10:40:27 CDT

Hello,

Thank you for your answers I think I understood the dx format. Just to make sure I got it, In the next header where delta is 1 for x y and z. This means that the distance between each point is 1 angstrom. So the first point (x0 y0 z0) is at origin and the second (x0 y0 z1) is at 1 angstrom from the origin along the z axis, at -54.5 -36.5 -58.7.

# Data calculated by the VMD volmap function
object 1 class gridpositions counts 113 111 110
origin -54.5 -36.5 -58.5
delta 1 0 0
delta 0 1 0
delta 0 0 1
object 2 class gridconnections counts 113 111 110
object 3 class array type double rank 0 items 1379730 data follows
0 0 0

I hope that this is right.

Andrei