Fwd: replica exchange and colvars

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2013 - 02:49:11 CDT

Addendum: I am not concerned with r saving computing time (freezing
most protein with colvars will save little, if any, time), rather with
what will occur to the "non mobile" part of the protein well described
by x-ray diffraction. Could temperate tempering also help refyining
the whole structure in explicit solvent?
thanks
fp