Re: bks potential

From: sheida bagherzadeh (sheida.bn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2013 - 05:00:08 CDT

Hi
I have constructed my model that is consist of dna+graphene nanoribone
and amorphous sio2 or si3n4 as a substrate. system is solved in water.
I have constructed my model according to MODELING NANOPORE FOR
SEQUENCING DNA
my substrate has hexagonal shape I write my basis vectors in config
file according to tutorial but when I run my model shape of water from
hexagonal changes to parallelpiped
(in inorganic builder when I choose si3n4 as a material and I set box
dimension of 15 15 1 the basis vectors are
113.925 0.0 0.0
56.96 98.66 0.0
0.0 0.0 2.902
but when I choose hegagonal box the basis vectors dont change and I
have used x and y basis vectors as cell basis vectors 1 and 2 in
config file and shape of water changes from hexagonal to parallepiped
with these babsis vectors )
Please guied me
Thanks a lot
Best regards