Problem with the cross term of C NH1 CT1 C NH1 CT1 C NH1

From: Vibhor Agrawal (vibhora_at_g.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2013 - 02:31:27 CDT

Hello All:

I started to run the NAMD simulation with my membrane protein and I
witnessed the error during the melting of the lipid tail .There came a
fatal error with the cross term of C NH1 CT1 C NH1 CT1 C NH1 in
specific atom.Is it due to the parameter file ? I'm using
the par_all27_prot_lipid.prm.?
should I delete the cross term from my psf file or use a different
parameter file??

Please help.Any kind of guidance will be really helpful

Thanks

Vibhor Agrawal
Graduate student
Clemson University