Martini 2.2 and ElNeDyn in NAMD

From: XAvier Periole (x.periole_at_rug.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2013 - 12:29:16 CDT

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade the current RBCG (I assume martini-2.1) to the most recent version (martini-2.2) and implement a version using an elastic network (ElNeDyn) to support the 3D structure of a protein.

It would be extremely helpful to get in contact with the persons who build the current version of the parameter files used for RBCG and the tutorial. May be Ramya Gamini and Danielle Chandler could be the ones :)).

Ideally getting the original scripts used to generates the files would be fantastic.

Best,
XAvier.

XAvier Periole
MD-Group