Re: Protein-ligand simulation

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2013 - 00:58:51 CDT

Hi Kenno,

thanks for such detailed explanation!

Today I've used CGenFF at paramchem.org for my test molecule (negatively
charged cyclic guanosine mono phosphate). As the result I've obtain big
penalties for some charges as well as angles and dihedrals. Does it mean so
I should refine this topology by means of FFTK for instance ? On what
refinement steps should I pay more attention ?
How should I convert CGenFF output (str file) to the Namd par format ?

Thanks again for help,

James

RESI tmp2.pdb -1.000 ! param penalty= 196.000 ; charge penalty= 111.390
GROUP ! CHARGE CH_PENALTY