Re: Two dimensional ABF

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 12:35:52 CDT

Hi Nadeem,

The approach you outline with oneSiteSystemForce is basically correct, but you need to apply it to the dihedral variable: define that as G-F-E-A and set oneSiteSystemForce there too. So you'll be measuring forces only on sites B and G, neither of which is affected by biases on the other variable.

Best,
Jerome