Re: Problem with running FEP calculations

From: chipot (chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2013 - 00:03:24 CDT

Hello,

did you "alchemify" explicitly your PSF, or do you let NAMD clean up the
file? In the latter case, I suggest you run "alchemify" separately, as the
symptom you describe looks like the two topologies are "talking" to each
other. Cheers,

Chris Chipot

Chris Chipot, Ph.D.
Beckman Institute. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

sent from my iPad