AW: RATTLE algorithm

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 01:24:05 CST

A timestep of 1 is the default and should be stable, no need for 0.1.
Please attach the output of the namd plot plugin from vmd from your
minimization output file, or the output file itself. Additionally, check
your structure for superimposed atoms. Are there some high energy values
like 999999 in your output?

Norman Geist.