Re: Constant volume energy minimization

From: Michael Mazack (michael_at_mazack.org)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2013 - 16:18:00 CST

FX,

Though I'm not sure about your second question, the answer to your first
question seems to be in your attached input file. The input file seems to
be using the Langevin piston barostat, which will resize the simulation
box. In NAMD, the barostat is off by default, so commenting out all of
those LangevinPiston-type lines or setting "LangevinPiston off" should
force the unit cell volume to remain constant. It also appears that
"minimize 100" is commented-out.

Hope that helps.

Michael

--