Re: Current CVS broken? (SortedArray.h)

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2013 - 13:20:58 CST

Michael,

Yes, we discovered the scope bug last night; the gcc compiler complains
while the intel does not. It's been fixed and should be available in CVS,
and in the nightly build tonight.

Let us know if you continue to have problems.

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd       Voice: 773-570-6078