AW: Re: AW: AW: CUDA problem?

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 00:01:27 CST

Hi,

this was easy because it didn't crash without one specific GPU (it was a new
one, so it was likely because the error occurred from there on), I'm lucky
enough to have more than one machine. Additionally, it was only this
specific simulation system, others were running without problems. Sometimes,
there can be weird cases that will run into such problems, while others just
run fine.

Norman Geist.