Re: About Membrane anlysis

From: Thomas Evangelidis (tevang3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2013 - 10:45:52 CST

The MEMBPLUGIN for VMD includes the Membrane Thickness Tool, Area per Lipid
Tool, SCD Order Parameter Tool, Lipid Tilt Tool, Interdigitation Tool.

http://sourceforge.net/p/membplugin/wiki/Home/

The Density Profile Tool is a VMD analysis plugin that computes 1-D
projections of various atomic densities.

http://multiscalelab.org/utilities/DensityProfileTool

The Diffusion Coefficient Tool is an analysis plugin for VMD that computes
one, two or three-dimensional mean squared displacements (MSD)-based
diffusion coefficients of a chosen molecular species.

http://multiscalelab.org/utilities/DiffusionCoefficientTool

On 18 December 2013 17:09, Vidhya Sankar <vidhyasankar7928_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am Doing Membrane Simulation. I have Completed The Simlation . Then I
> would Like to Analyse
> The Following Properties of Membrane
> 1)Deutrium order Parameter
> 2) Density of membrane
> 3) Area per Lipid Group
> 4)Bilayer Thickness
> 5) Lateral Diffusion'
> Is Ther is Any Tools or Scripts Availabele in Namd
> Thanks In Advance

Thomas Evangelidis
PhD student
University of Athens