Re: reassignTemp question

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2013 - 15:40:46 CDT

you can do this with the langevin thermostat. I don't recall exactly, but
I've done it before, the extra lines you need in whatever temperature loop
you are iterating over look something like this:

"set currentTemperature [whateveryouwant]"
"temperature $currentTemperature"

In fact, I'm not sure that you actually want to use "reassignTemp" if you
want a really gradual change, I think you might just want to use something
like those lines above. I could have the specifics wrong, but it is doable
with minimum work.

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student