Re: MMPBSA-like analysis

From: Revthi Sanker (revthi.sanker1990_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 11:12:52 CDT

Dear Sir,
I did use the same dcd file as AMBER could read them and tried using the
CHAMBER- a module in AMBER that converts the charmm topology to AMBER
topology. That met with severe fortran errors and I am unable to rectify
them as I do not have much of a programming experience. Is there any tool
that would make this topology conversion possible?
Kindly provide your valuable suggestions in this regard.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Revathi.S
M.S. Research Scholar
Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras
India
International Conference on Bimolecular Simulations and Dynamics
*Official website:*
http://cmsrv.iitm.ac.in/icbsd2013/