Re: MMPBSA-like analysis

From: Peter Jones (pm-jones_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 04:21:24 CDT

Dear Rethvi,

I did this by converting the NAMD-generated dcd trajectory to AMBER format using the software Simulaid. Then you just prepare the appropriate AMBER topology and parameter files, and use the AMBER MM/PBSA protocols to analyse your trajectory. There might be issues here regarding artefacts or inaccuracies due to differences in the forcefields, I couldn't comment on that, but the results I got made very good sense. Converting the trajectory was no laughing matter either, and whichever way you go you're probably going to have to just dig into the errors until you get rid of them,

good luck,

Peter Jones