Re: Peptide insertion into a membrane

From: Lucas (lucasbleicher_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2013 - 17:33:38 CDT

Emad Tajkhorshid's group is using an interesting approach to attack
this problem:

Accelerating membrane insertion of peripheral proteins with a novel
membrane mimetic model.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22824277

I've met him a few months ago in a workshop and he said the required
templates and scripts should be available soon - which reminds me I
should contact him again...