Re: About restaring Simulation

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2013 - 07:10:17 CDT

I don't believe you need to re-minimize. As I understand it the error is
relating to a problem in how the parallelization of the computations is
allocated and not any actual numerical error with your simulation, so even
the last step should produce a system that is the same as if there was no
error.

But, I imagine the error occurred very early in the simulation? If so,
it's not going to hurt to re-minimize and then start equilibrating again.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student