Re: charm-gui membrane builder

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2013 - 00:55:57 CDT

if you have non-integer net charge for your system, that suggests there may
be more important general problems with your system topology. In general,
the forcefields tend to be setup in such a way as to give integer or very
close to integer values.

You may want to inspect all the partial charges and see that they both make
sense, and that each individual molecule in your system has an integer
charge (i.e. find the molecule that doesn't)