Re: bilayer creation

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2013 - 15:15:24 CDT

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Richard Wood <rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have built a small system in VMD. Where do i find this replicatemol
> command?

it is shipped with VMD.

https://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/software/topotools/topotools---documentation#TOC-replicatemol-mol-nx-ny-nz-

but since the last release of VMD has been quite a long time ago, you
may be better off to download the latest test version of VMD (which
contains updates with new features and bugfixes) or at least download
and install the latest plugin version from my homepage.

axel.