Re: AW: AW: hi every body,

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2013 - 22:30:11 CDT

I agree with Norman. Assuming you're using academic CHARMM (with a big M),
the experts on the CHARMM forums will be happy to help you. Here's the
forum for system setup questions:
http://www.charmm.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=20
Commercial CHARMm (with a small m) is supported by Accelrys.

If you're looking for CHARMM force field parameters for uncommon chemical
groups (regardless of which software you're using), your best bet is the
parameters set discussion forum:
http://www.charmm.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=12
Just remember the people on that forum will only help you with obtaining
the right force field, not with using it with your specific software.

Last but not least, if you're planning to use a CHARMM forum, take some
time to read the sticky topics for that forum, especially the "READ THIS
FIRST" and "READ BEFORE POSTING".