Re: ABF with the RMSD colvar

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2013 - 09:50:12 CDT

I think in this case you don't want to apply the Jacobian correction, but,
it's just a simple mathematical correction that you can do or undo once you
have your final PMF, so it's not a big deal what you choose it to be.

If your PMF appears to have far too deep of a well near it's initial
position, and the simulation seems to not explore that initial region after
all the fullSamples have been filled, you might need to consider rerunning
things with a higher value. At least that is my experience, which is
related to what Jerome mentioned about to much non-equilibrium work being
done when the value of fullSamples is too small.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student