Re: problem with runiing namd through infiniband

From: Shubhra Ghosh Dastidar (sgducd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2013 - 05:13:10 CDT

Hi Norman,

I think we still have problem with IB configuration. Because although
ibstat, ibhosts, ibnetdiscover etc are showing OK but ibping is not showing
to ping LID of nodes, not even to self LID, and also ibv_rc_pingpong is
unable to ping localhost. This is a bit confusing to me as the other
commands are working. Since I am configuring IB for the first time I don't
have much clue about its way out.

Regards,
Shubhra