Re: Link between simulations

From: Suresh (suresh.gorle_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2013 - 01:37:00 CDT

Hi,

There are many tools available to combine the trajectories.
tools like catdcd in vmd, carma, wordom tools which are simple and easy to use.
for more details, see the respective documentation and use it.

For restarting jobs, use the files coor, vel, xsc generated during simulations. Instead of coordinates and temperature in previous simulation, use the current coor, xsc, vel files and also change the firsttimestep to the current number of steps.
for more informations, read the namd manual.

hope this helps

suresh