Re: pump / force application

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2013 - 08:38:20 CDT

> #1) TclForce: using TclForce I'm getting not wrapped coordinates;
> looks like coordinate just propagate from initial positions

Okay, that would be the expected result.

> #2) TclBC: wrapping gives me absolutely different coordinates from
> the input - so I can not control the location of "pump". I tried all
> 4 'wrapmode <>' types under tclBC and coordinates were the same.
>
> Any hints ?

This reflects either a problem with your input, or a bug in the code. Since this is a well-proven part of the code, a bug is unlikely, but can never be excluded. You could write the simplest possible input that demonstrates this behavior, and send it to the list.