Re: About Bond Deletion

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2013 - 00:32:45 CDT

a) this is a VMD question and not a NAMD question. please choose the
mailing list you are posting to properly
b) a .gro file doesn't contain any bond information, so VMD tries to
reconstruct it from heuristics, which - by its very nature - doesn't
always work.
c) those bonds are mostly useless, for doing a proper simulation.
please study the NAMD tutorial to learn how to build a proper topology
for simulations with NAMD
d) VMD commands are - what a surprise - documented in the VMD user's guide.

axel.