Re: 2d periodic box

From: Pavan G (pavan.namd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2013 - 12:50:49 CDT

I found a proper solution in this thread.
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2008-2009/3606.html
I seem to have missed this during my search since I was focused too much on
porous media and 2d periodicity. A lipid bilayer separating two different
ion concentrations is essentially the same problem as a porous media
separating water and vapor.
PG