Re:

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2013 - 16:48:45 CDT

I wonder if it might be valuable to have some script setup that, upon
seeing a message with just "unsubscribe" either relates the correct
procedure, or perhaps more fitting to the personality of the NAMD Mailing
List, replies with a hyperlinked
unsubscribe<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/>that
links to the actual instructions.

--