AW: LES very slow

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 00:42:30 CST

Hi Siri,

to help you we could use some information about the hardware you use.
Approximating you use linux, please supply the output of the following
commands:

1. cat /proc/cpuinfo

2. lspci

This should be enough for the beginning.

PS: If not using linux, please give otherwise information about the hardware
you use.

Norman Geist.