How to write dcd file within Tclforce script

From: Teerapong Pirojsirikul (tpirojsi_at_ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 17:56:31 CST

Hi NAMD users,

 I'm now using a Tclforce script in addition to the routine of main program
and I'd like to save some specific frames during the course of simulation
and is going to use use those frames afterwards. However the specific
frames I want cannot be known beforehand and might not be divisible by a
factor of dcdfreq set in the main configuration file so I have so write
every single frame into a dcd file and that causes a lot of disk space (for
a dcd file containing most of unwanted frames). Thus I'm wondering there is
any way to write specific frames of trajectory within Tclforce script.

Best,
Teerapong