Re: Cellulose MD simulations

From: Munir S. Skaf (skaf_at_iqm.unicamp.br)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2013 - 07:46:07 CST

Dear Patriche,

We developed a user friendly tool that readily enables one to build several
cellulose polymorph's crystallites of arbitrary size and shape in XYZ and
PDB formats, as well as PSF files ready for NAMD.

Cellulose-builder is freely available at
http://code.google.com/p/cellulose-builder/

For further details please see:
Cellulose-builder: A toolkit for building crystalline structures of
cellulose.
T. C. F. Gomes, M. S. Skaf, *J. Comput. Chem*. *2012*, 33, 1338–1346.

Cheers
Munir Skaf

--
Munir S. Skaf