Re: direction of pull in namd

From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2013 - 10:46:15 CST

Dear Raghav,

I found one of my implementations of this method. Actually it is not the
one used in that paper (it is more general in the sense that different
trajectories can be induced to different atoms at the same time, but you
need a trajectory file for each atom, defining approximately where the
atoms must go throughout the simulation).

I've just written detailed commentaries at the script which describe
precisely how it must be used. You can download it from here:

http://code.google.com/p/lm-utils/

It is the "pathdriven-tclForces.tcl" script.

I hope it helps.
Leandro.