RE: Issues with the "Keep Water Out" tcl script

From: peter.schmidtke_at_fr.netgrs.com
Date: Thu Jan 03 2013 - 09:09:29 CST

Hi,

If I remember correctly the keep_water_out.tcl script contained a few exceptions for atom indices to keep in the beginning of the script. These are for sure different in your simulation, did you adapt (or erase) them accordingly? It's the definition of the watexcept variable I am talking about (line 56). Another problem could be the residue name of your water defined in your PSF and the tcl script, are they called the same in both cases? Same for the atom name of the water (OH2 in my case considering only the oxygen).

Anyway, just guessing here, the VMD people might be of better help there ;)

Best regards.

Peter