AW: Simulation Box Deformation

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2012 - 00:57:13 CST

Hi John,

as far as I know there’s no reflective boundaries implemented in NAMD, so if
not using periodic boundary condition, the waters will diffuse away. But you
can stress the box while using a barostat algorithm. Depending on what you
want to do, you could be interested in the following:

BerendsenPressure

LangevinPiston

outputPressure

Metadynamics