Functionalizing the nanopore

From: Sridhar Kumar Kannam (srisriphy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2012 - 23:24:19 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I'm a beginner to NAMD and working on DNA sequencing through functionalized
nanopores. I work out through the tutorial "Modeling nanopores for
sequencing DNA" and reproduced the results. Now I want to functionalize the
SiN nanopore with biotin. I have been searching the mailing list and web
for any useful info on approaching the problem, but I couldn't find
anything. Can anyone please give me few suggestions or point me to where I
can get some information on this.

Thank you very much.

Sridhar Kumar Kannam.