Re: 回复: Re: question about relative binding free energy calculation method using FEP

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2012 - 00:46:48 CST

The sign difference exists for an obvious reason - because one direction is creation and one is annihilation. In the plot, the reverse direction was just negated in order to show the two curves exhibit no hysteresis. In Figure 10, I think only one direction is plotted, because here, there is a notable difference between forward and backward directions using the supplied files, suggesting that they aren't fully converged. Try running the sims yourself for much longer to see if this discrepancy between directions is reduced.