Re: libcudart.so.4 error

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 15:17:45 CST

So you got it working by putting the library that ships with NAMD in the
folder? If so, then it should be more or less what you started with, in
that you should set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the folder holding the
decompressed NAMD binaries and the library.

Test that and see if it works, maybe the ones you were linking to before
just weren't formatted the way NAMD expected and so it returned an error
saying it couldn't find it or something.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student