Re: cross terms

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2012 - 16:24:49 CST

I looked into this today. Stefan is using an outdated version of the CHARMM topology and parameters that do not have CMAP. The problem arises because when Mutator rebuilds the PSF file, it uses a more up-to-date version of the topology that adds some crossterms. When Stefan goes to the run the simulation with the outdated parameter file, it naturally can't find the appropriate values for those crossterms.

I will mention this to Stefan.